We are expanding our team and we are looking for an Account Manager to build and manage relationships with our growing roster of programmatic demand partners in North America. In this role you will report to the VP, Programmatic Demand North America, working in San Mateo
As Account Manager, you will drive the acquisition of new demand side revenues from ad agency trading desks, demand side platforms, and other programmatic traders in the region.
In this role, you will leverage your knowledge and connections in the programmatic advertising industry to build strategic relationships with new demand partners. This position requires close coordination with your colleagues who manage relationships with our existing supply partners such as publishers, broadcasters and on demand music and podcast services. In addition, you will provide critical market input to our product teams as they continue to enhance our DSP and Exchange products.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping music streaming services to adapt to the digital world and helping advertisers to embrace new ways of engaging with consumers. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build strategic relationships with key decision makers at agency trading desks, DSP’s, Exchanges, and other sources of programmatic demand across Europe
- Activate demand among programmatic buyers across all agencies and trading desks. Evangelize the market and promote the benefits of digital audio as part of the media mix
- Regularly interact with buyers using our tools to provide assistance, and to represent the unique value of the inventory in our Exchange
- Understand the needs of these buyers and actively advocate on their behalf to our product organization
- 5+ years of business development experience in digital advertising
- Minimum of 2 years working in the programmatic space (Publisher, SSP, DSP or Trading Desk).
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies (e.g., SSP’s, AdExchanges, DSP’s, DMP’s etc.)
- Established relationships with trading desks and buyers
- Experienced sales/BD person with proven track record
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality.
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong affinity to the online industry and advertising business models.
- Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every levels
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment.
- Periodic travel to spend time with customers and prospects required across North America
Attractive package for the right candidate to include Stock Options.
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at Adswizz.com