About the company:
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with its advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with its audio-centric adserving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading digital ad-sale houses, advertisers, and audio publishers. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia.
If you listen to services like iHeart Radio, TuneIn, Absolute Radio, Pandora, Spotify, Soundcloud, RTL, Kiss FM, Deezer, then chances are that you have already met us and been exposed to our technology.
At AdsWizz you will find a company culture that is a perfect blend of fun and unique technology challenges such as (massively) big data, real-time streaming media, high-speed transactions and exchanges.
To learn more about AdsWizz please visit http://www.adswizz.com
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping broadcasters and music streaming services to adapt to the digital world and to monetize this new channel. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
Specific job responsabilities include:
- Acts as a Single Point of Contact for all Customers/Partners requiring assistance on advertising campaigns related issues
- Implement advertising campaigns according to the clients goals
- Use the AdServer to traffic advertising campaigns and report to clients
- QA and monitor current campaigns
- Make sure campaigns have enough inventory
- Make sure the targeting criteria would allow for the campaign to deliver in full
- Report on campaign delivery status and troubleshoot any discrepancies
- Provide support for customers via telephone, e-mail, and web
- Triage, diagnose, test, and replicate customer reported issues
- Help improve processes and tools
- Escalate to Tech Support issues that are proven to be software code defects
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation
- Create and curate knowledge-base articles and documentation to help other support folks and customers help themselves
Experience and Job requirements:
- Studies in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline is a plus
- he successful candidate should be comfortable with change and rapid growth and also thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced organizations
- Experience in a customer facing role is preferable
- Experience using a ticketing system would be an advantage
- Management of performance based campaigns, SEO campaigns with ad sales houses / ad agencies would be desirable
- DFP, DFA as platforms for ad creation would be desirable
- Medium knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Proven history supporting internet and web related products. Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies is a major advantage.
- Prior experience of customer interfacing roles
- Aptitude to understand and analyze issues reported by various groups of customers; scale down the problem to the level of a system component
- Experience troubleshooting configuration and system issues.
- Familiar with support procedures, ticketing systems and customer portals
- Willingness to work “shifted” work hours to allow some business hours overlap with North American partners is mandatory
Nice to have:
- Experience with SSP, DSP and DMP platforms
- 2+ years as a level 1 support engineer
- Experience with Linux OS and scripting
- Experience with network troubleshooting
- Experience with ticketing systems like Jira, Zendesk
- Experience with streaming servers like Icecast, SHOUTcast, Wowza or FMS
- Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset.
- Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies is highly desirable
- The successful Candidate should be a highly-disciplined self-starter and able to work with minimal oversight and direction
Personality and basic qualifications:
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- Customer driven and problem solving orientation
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models.
- Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- International experience
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real challenges
If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.