BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR LATIN AMERICA, BASED IN SAN MATEO, CALIFORNIA
The Business Development/Account Manager for Latin America will be working as part of the New Markets group, the small but fast growing team at AdsWizz, and based out of the headquarters in San Mateo, California.
The position plays a critical role in managing existing partners and clients of AdsWizz as well as securing new partners and clients. In this critical role, the candidate is responsible for achieving inventory growth targets for each partner or client through both consultative selling skills as well as project management abilities.
The position requires strong business, technical, and analytical skills. Upon joining the company, the ideal candidate must develop an in-depth understanding of AdsWizz’s service offerings and how AdsWizz’s service offerings can help partners achieve their business objectives.
We are looking for someone with a drive to win and passion for helping digital broadcasters and music streaming services to monetize this new channel. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer management capabilities, strong project management skills and solid technical proficiency in mobile data application and deployment.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Manage partners and clients to execute successful deployments
- Work with partners and clients to understand requirements and map AdsWizz services to their business needs
- Build relationships and credibility with identified key stakeholders within partners¹ or clients¹ organization
- Manage daily activities of existing partners including analyzing data, providing reports and proposing/managing service enhancements
- Identify and close up-sell opportunities with current partners and/or clients
- Work with prospective partners and clients to gather business requirements, goals, and insights for AdsWizz services
- Work with AdsWizz Product/Engineering and Business Development teams to ensure that proposed solutions provide maximum value to our customers and fit with AdsWizz¹s solution set
Experience and Job requirements:
- Domain experience in online advertising, digital audio publishing space highly desirable
- Experience with advertising markets in Latin America
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial drive with a track record of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership to meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Relentless attention to driving a clear, consistent and compelling message in all communications
- High energy, positive attitude and team orientation in all interactions
- Ability to create and deliver convincing arguments, including ability to make technical presentations, write service proposals and statements of work
- Experience in generating and maintaining reports; data collection and analysis on activities a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Apply with a cover letter and resume
- Requires some national and international travel
- Minimum 5 years of customer-facing experience, preferably in partnership execution, technical implementation, or business consulting functions
- Master degree from a leading university
- Hands on experience with software deployment, IT operations or Customer Support
- A proven track record of business successes
- Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies
Personality and Basic Qualifications:
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment
- Passionately listens to music or the radio
- Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
- Bonus programs for excellence and achievement
- Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, who want to use their skills to make a difference.
About our Company:
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at http://www.AdsWizz.com/.