Our New Markets team seeks a full-time Account Manager and Business Development who is interested in joining a fast-growing Silicon Valley company that is the leader in providing ad tech solutions to the digital audio industry.
We are looking for a sharp individual who is interested in helping us growing the digital audio market in Japan and East Asia.
You will be identifying the ideal partners on the publisher side (e.g., best local publishers, on demand services, etc.) and the demand side. You will also work with our existing partners and customers in the region to help them expand their use of our technology and grow their business. In this critical role, you will also be responsible for achieving inventory growth targets for each partner or client through both consultative selling skills as well as project management abilities.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Manage partners and clients to execute successful deployments
- Work with partners and clients to understand requirements and map AdsWizz services to their business needs
- Build relationships and credibility with identified key stakeholders within partners¹ or clients¹ organization
- Manage daily activities of existing partners including analyzing data, providing reports and proposing/managing service enhancements
- Identify and close up-sell opportunities with current partners and/or clients
- Work with prospective partners and clients to gather business requirements, goals, and insights for AdsWizz services
- Work with AdsWizz Product/Engineering and Business Development teams to ensure that proposed solutions provide maximum value to our customers and fit with AdsWizz¹s solution set
- Other duties as interests or needs arise
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience at strategic consulting firm or 4-5 years of domain experience in online advertising, digital audio publishing space
- MBA degree preferred, with strong academic credentials
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Fluency in English and Japanese a must, other East Asian fluency a strong plus
- Research and develop appropriate partner contacts
- Manage deadlines without need for micro-management
- Successful track record in adapting to new environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial drive
- High energy, positive attitude and team orientation in all interactions
- Ability to create and deliver convincing arguments, including ability to make technical presentations, write service proposals and statements of work
- Experience in generating and maintaining reports; data collection and analysis on activities a plus
- Strong interest in audio and technology (do you listen to the radio or podcasts?)
Personality and Basic Qualifications:
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment
- Passionately listens to music or the radio
- Cover Letter – please mention your favorite podcast
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus programs for excellence and achievement
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, who want to use their skills to make a difference.
About our Company:
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with its advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with its audio-centric adserving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading digital ad-sale houses, advertisers, and audio publishers. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at http://www.adswizz.com.