AdsWizz is the global leading provider of on-line audio advertising solutions. We power some of the most well-known music platforms, podcasters, and broadcasting groups worldwide. AdsWizz builds and provides platforms to connect leading audio publishers to the advertising community. Our solutions include supply-side-platform, exchanges and demand-side-platforms for web or mobile. Our company is headquartered in San Mateo, California with representation offices throughout the world and a development center in Europe. We are a bunch of young technologists passionate about disrupting the music and radio industries while having fun.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for a Director, Programmatic Demand Partnerships for the North American region.
In this role you will report to the VP, Demand Partnerships, North America.
As a Director, Programmatic Demand Partnerships, you will evangelize the digital audio format and drive the adoption and usage of our platform by ad agency trading desks, demand side platforms, and other programmatic traders in the region.
In this role, you will leverage your knowledge and connections in the programmatic advertising industry to build and strategic relationships with new demand partners and drive revenues. This position requires close coordination with your colleagues who manage relationships with our existing demand partners such as ad networks and sales teams. In addition, you will provide critical market input to our product teams as they continue to enhance our DSP and Exchange products.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping music streaming services to adapt to the digital world and helping advertisers to embrace new ways of engaging with consumers. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help define AdsWizz’s strategic positioning in the rapidly growing programmatic audio space
- Build strategic relationships and drive revenues through key decision makers at agency trading desks, DSP’s, Exchanges, and other sources of programmatic demand.
- Facilitate and organize agencies’ transition to programmatic buys
- Understand the needs of these buyers and actively advocate on their behalf to our product organization. Leverage data-driven user insights to influence product change.
- Monitor the evolving marketplace and make strategic recommendations to keep our company at the forefront of the industry. Continually educate our business and product teams.
- Regularly interact with buyers using our tools to provide assistance, and to represent the unique value of the inventory in our Exchange.
- 8+ years of business development experience in digital advertising, ideally working for a programmatic platform, DSP, or trading desk.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies (e.g., AdServing, AdExchanges, DSP’s, etc.).
- Established relationships with trading desks and buyers.
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality.
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models.
- Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment.
- New York, NY
- Travel to spend time with customers and prospects required (at least 25% of your time)
- Attractive package, including stock options