2018 is definitely the year for AUDIO and If you are passionate about advertising and looking to join the digital audio revolution and a booming industry, this is the perfect time to join Adswizz.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for a Programmatic Account Manager to build and manage relationships with our growing roster of programmatic demand partners in Europe. You will report to the EU Client Services Director, working in London.
In this role, you will own the senior operational relationships with key clients and work with the AdsWizz Business team to develop and implement product and sales strategy across clients.
You will provide troubleshooting of operational issues and work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to identify platform issues and bugs. You will be the point of contact back to clients on these issues and their resolutions. You will keep up to date on new releases, shaping new product feature requests, creating product training materials for our partners and evangelising digital audio and AdsWizz products, tools and services. You will own client communication and expectation management.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping music streaming services to adapt to the digital world and helping advertisers to embrace new ways of engaging with consumers. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own the rollout and on boarding of clients
- Train new clients and offer up best practices to ensure maximum throughput of client investment through the platform
- Evangelize the market and promote the benefits of digital audio as part of the media mix
- Build strategic relationships with key decision makers at agency trading desks, DSP’s, Exchanges, and other sources of programmatic demand across Europe
- Consult with clients to identify their needs and provide expert advice to optimise supply and demand portfolios and drive usage of tech.
- 3-5+ years hands on experience in an online/digital programmatic SAAS
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Fluency in English and another European language, preferably German
- Manage deadlines without need for micro-management
- Successful track record in adapting to new environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting customer relationships
- Strong interest in audio and technology (do you listen to the radio or podcasts?)
- High energy, positive attitude and team orientation in all interactions
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- A solid understanding of the programmatic marketplace and current trends
- First class technical, analytical, and data interpretation skills
- Excellent presentation, organisational, process and analytical skills
- A keenness to learn and teach new technology
- Ability to maintain workflow and self-prioritise tasks effectively to hit deadlines
- Entrepreneurial drive
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you: :
- Attractive package for the right candidate to include Stock Options.
- Technology diversity
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap
water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!