As a ” Finance Process Analyst” you will be responsible to:
- Participate in designing, testing and documenting new developments in the financial system applications, as well as, assist with month-end and routine maintenance tasks in the system
- Participate at analyze and business blueprint phase, testing, perform end-users training and create manuals and procedures
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts
- Document test plans for new developments or data fixes in the billing/financial applications
- Provides financial information, reporting & analysis to Finance team, support month end closing
- Prepare training documents to inform end-users of the new functionalities implemented
- Identify areas for improvement in either business processes or in the system
- Working with Finance team to ensure all Master Data required for budget and forecast is set up correctly and available in the systems
- Act as a liaison between various groups to process requests that may have a cross functional impact
- Working closely with the Internal Applications Team to process requests that may require technical or configuration related changes that may impact the financial/commercial data
- Troubleshooting issues relating to the month end process of extracting data from the internal systems
- Working closely with areas of the business such as Operations, Internal Applications and Finance to support issues relating to the Financial Close Cycle and subsequent reporting
Specific Job Requirements:
- IT Economics background (graduate of Finance, Cybernetics, Economic Engineering, or similar)
- 3+ years financial analysis, accounting, business analysis, commercial engineering, or related experience
- Experience with Monthly Financial closing processes preferred
- Experience with Monthly Financial Report preparation and analysis preferred
- Previous participation in systems implementation projects is mandatory
- Experience with systems testing and reconciliation activities preferred
- 3+ years strong MS Office experience, splendid Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in client-server topology focusing on real-time processing and high availability systems
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Ability to think strategically and connect the dots
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Good command of the English language, both orally and written
- You enjoy being part of a small team working on big challenges
- You want to make a difference
- You’re really motivated
- You want to have fun
- You enjoy new technologies
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Real technical challenges
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, that want to aim for the sky, who want to use their skills to make a difference. If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions.
AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading digital ad-sale houses, advertisers, and audio publishers. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. If you listen to services like iHeart Radio, TuneIn, Absolute Radio, Pandora, Spotify, Soundcloud, RTL, Kiss FM, Deezer, then chances are that you have already met us and been exposed to our technology. So why not take the next step and join us?
Our AdsWizz Team prides itself with outstanding technology professionals in their ranks.
We are looking for top notch candidates with passion and desire to work at a company in the process of changing the on-line industry. We are dealing with unique technology challenges such as (massively) big data, real-time streaming media, high-speed transactions and exchanges.
To learn more about AdsWizz please visit AdsWizz.com