About our Company
AdsWizz is the leading global on-line audio and video advertising solution provider, headquartered in California and with Offices and IT Development Centers across the United States and Europe. We power some of the most well-known on-line radio, music platforms and broadcasting groups. If you listen to services like iHeart Radio, TuneIn, Absolute Radio, Digitally Imported, NRJ, RTL, Kiss FM, Antenne Bayern, Capital FM, SKY.FM, WNYC New-York Public Radio and Deezer, then chances are that you have already met us and been exposed to our technology. So why not take the next step and join us?
We are currently hiring for our main IT Center of Excellence located in Bucharest. Our Engineering and Operations teams pride themselves with outstanding software professionals in their ranks. We are looking for candidates with passion and desire to work at a company in the process of changing the on-line industry. We are dealing with unique technology challenges such as (massively) big data, real-time streaming media, high-speed transactions and exchanges.
And since we are in the global advertising business, we have also developed a company culture that is a perfect blend of having fun while tackling the most advanced tech challenges of the industry.
If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm, then join our international team in Bucharest.
To learn more about Adswizz please go to http://www.adswizz.com
This position is part of the Global Operations Department and reports directly to our COO (Chief Operations Officer).
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with a team of developers (J2EE, C++, PHP, Angular JS…) and QA engineers that provide Level 3 incident management support to AdsWizz Solutions and Business teams
- Facilitate the recovery of all P1…P4 incidents with appropriate reporting and notification to stakeholders
- Be a “Super user” of the products and services the Service Desk is offering support for. He/She can immediately understand the type of problem described in a ticket, reproduce, and provide immediate support thanks to his/her thorough knowledge and experience. If not able to solve the problem on his/her own, will be able to route to the most knowledgeable support team, optimizing so the efficiency of the R&D organization he/she relies on
- Ensure key performance indicators are measured for Incidents, Requests, Problems
- Ownership of the incident lifecycle to satisfactory resolution
- Proactively manage incidents to satisfactory resolution in a timely manner, ensuring minimal business impact, and initiate escalation procedure as appropriate
- Understand and appreciate the business impact of incidents on SLA targets, allowing prioritization and direction
- Manage post mortems for all major incidents to a satisfactory conclusion
- Document and make transparent all relevant processes and procedures for the provision of Incident Management
- Provide timely reporting to management of IM KPI reporting, ensure IM training and performance of resources is measured accurately and reported to management
- Hold regular meetings with Level 1 and Level 2 Support groups to review on-going issues and processes
- Manage incidents to complete resolution, including Root Cause Analysis where required, with notifications and reporting to key stakeholders and the Executive Management team
- Where required, provide technical guidance to team members for performing RCA
- Provide training and job assistance where required for areas of responsibility
- Motivate the team, act as a mentor
Experience and Job requirements:
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline
- Able to switch focus, language, and context on a continual basis as they deal with different stakeholders daily
- Experience with Service Desk tools, Bug tracking (ie. JIRA) and Ticketing systems (i.e. Zendesk)
- Awareness of Service Management best practices (ITIL), tools and best practice frameworks ITIL v2 and v3
- A Powerpoint/Excel junkie
- Experience in Incident/Problem Management
- Experience in SQL and mainstream databases (MySQL, Oracle, nonSQL, …)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX environments.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written. Any other language is a plus.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with streaming servers (Shoutcast, Icecast, Wowza, FMS,…)
- Experience in JAVA (J2SE / J2EE) programming and/or C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of ad serving & analytics technologies: DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Google Analytics…
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, RTMP, RTSP, HLS
- Knowledge in audio codecs, sound and signal processing
- Network programming
- Cloud Computing
- Amazon Web Services
- An inherent need for coffee and biscuits
- You enjoy being part of a small team working on big challenges
- You’re hands on
- You’re curious and active consumer of Digital Audio
- You enjoy new technologies
- You want to join a passioned Operations team to make a difference in a booming market.
- You have an open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humour, sound judgement with a team player mentality
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
Wanna see how Belgian chocolate goes with technology? Then you really must join our international team in Bucharest!