About our Company
AdsWizz is the leading global on-line digital audio advertising solution provider, headquartered in California with offices and Technical Development Centres across the United States and Europe. We power some of the most well known online radio, music platforms and broadcasting groups. If you listen to services like Antenne Bayern, Absolute Radio, Kiss FM, iHeart Radio, TuneIn, Digitally Imported, NRJ, RTL, Capital FM, SKY.FM and Deezer, then chances are that you have already met us and been exposed to our technology. So why not take the next step and join us?
Our Partner Integration team pride themselves on outstanding partner relationships and delivering first in class technology and service. We are looking for candidates with a passion and desire to work at a company in the process of changing the online audio industry.
Since we are in the global advertising business, we have also developed a company culture that is a perfect blend of having fun while tackling the most advanced tech challenges of the industry.
We are further expanding our Partner Integration team and are looking for a Partner Integration Manager.
As “Partner Integration Manager” you will play a central role to manage and deliver the successful deployment of our technology to key online radio stations and music streaming services across Europe. You will ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of our services. In this role you will work with both our partner’s teams and with the AdsWizz Support team, Deployment engineers, Product and Business Development Managers to successfully evangelise and deploy our technology platform and solutions and help grow our partners digital audio business through the use of AdsWizz technologies. This role provides a challenging and exciting mix of technical pre-sales, deployment project planning, technical solutions hands-on and Technical account management, building great relationships with our partners.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping broadcasters and music streaming services to adapt to the digital world and to monetize this new channel. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
This position will be based in Bucharest office with some travel to visit our European partners.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales domain expertise around ad serving, targeting and audience/performance measurement (e.g. product demos, training, POC deployment, technical workshops, interacting with sales teams and prospective clients)
- Review technical implementation options to ensure alignment with prospective clients and provide work packages to the AdsWizz deployment engineers
- Drive the qualification of customer needs and perform needs analysis
- Identify marketing strategies with the sales team to increase company revenues
- Persuasively communicate the technical aspects of AdsWizz solutions to audio publishers, ad networks and audio content delivery networks
Technical Project Management:
- Provide technical direction and support to the development, design, and systems integration for AdsWizz partners, from definition and project planning phase through to supervising and providing final acceptance of its implementation
- Hardware and systems dimensioning (scalability, performance, stability) of solution designs
- Be principle point of contact for several major European AdsWizz accounts, build and own these technical relationships
- Technical evangelization activities such as new feature and/or product presentations for small and large audiences for existing and new partners
- Develop and maintain relationships at all personnel levels within a partner’s organisation, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s business model, organization, unique needs and revenue potential
- Collect customer feedback and communicate back to product teams, helping evolve AdsWizz products
- Responsible for partner satisfaction of AdsWizz operational activities
- Monitor and ensure the overall financial and systems performance of major European AdsWizz partners
- Be an escalation point for AdsWizz partners ensuring our support and deployment teams deliver an excellent service to YOUR customers
- Fluency in English
- 3+ years of software development, IT operations, and technical project management experience preferably in either an online digital advertising or audio/video streaming company
- Experience in a customer facing role, demonstrating an excellent combination of customer service, operational background and business acumen
- Solid organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and partner accounts at one time
The following are assets:
- Masters degree from a leading university: Computer Science major or technical field is preferred
- Ability to speak a second European language (English+) would be advantageous
- A proven track record of business successes
- Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies
- Experience in online audio, video, display advertising industries
Personality and Basic Qualifications:
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills – detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment
- Passionately listens to music or the radio
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance related bonus
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement.
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Technology diversity
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, who want to use their skills to make a difference.