About our Company
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with its advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with its audio-centric adserving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading digital ad-sale houses, advertisers, and audio publishers. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia.
As a Service Level Coordinator your primary task is to assign the incident tickets to resources as per their skill set and to ensure that they meet the SLA targets for an incident ticket. In this role you will work with both our partner’s teams and AdsWizz R&D. This position is part of our global support center and is based in Bucharest, Romania. The regular schedule is Monday to Friday, with full flexibility in terms of WFH.
The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the customer facing queues and providing first reply to customers
- Follow-up with clients in case of escalation points
- Assign the incidents to the appropriate Tech Support or Business representative for troubleshooting and ticket resolution
- Follow up with assignees for updating and closing the tickets those are going to be SLA breached
- Recurrent reporting on usual Support metrics (time to reply, resolution time, ticket root cause)
- For high number of repeated incidents, you need to relate the incidents with Parent incident and cancel the duplicate incident by marking the parent ticket info.
- Constant interaction with both management and individual contributors across all the customer facing organizations of the company
- Owning the On-Boarding process from the Tech Support perspective (create new accounts for the support portal)
- Become a power user of the ticketing system (ZenDesk) in order to suggest new reporting dimensions or improving the reporting process
Experience and Job requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a leading university
- Prior experience of customer interfacing roles
- Ability to handle escalation calls
- Familiarity with support processes
- Experience with ticketing systems (preferably Zendesk)
- Familiarity with SLAs and customer portals
- Ability to assess the impact of tickets (incident categorization)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in creating complex reports
- Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset
Personality and basic qualifications:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Customer driven and problem solving orientation
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills
- A high degree of flexibility
- Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level
- International experience
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
Wanna see how Belgian chocolate goes with technology? Then you really must join our international team in Bucharest!