As System Expert, you will be part of the Global Operations team. You will be responsible for advising partners and customers on AdsWizz technical solutions and for the successful deployment of our technology to key online radio stations and music streaming services. You will also ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of our services. In this role, you will work with both our partner’s teams and with the AdsWizz development engineers.
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with its advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with its audio-centric adserving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading digital ad-sale houses, advertisers, and audio publishers. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia.
If you listen to services like iHeart Radio, TuneIn, Absolute Radio, Pandora, Spotify, Soundcloud, RTL, Kiss FM, Deezer, then chances are that you have already met us and been exposed to our technology. Excited about working for a technology success story and a company that is unlike any other? Why not take the next step and join us!
We are currently hiring for our new Global Operations Centre located in Bucharest, for our Cloud-based products (e.g. ad-servers, media selling platforms, media buying platforms, ad-exchanges, audience analytics products…) and our Ad-insertion related products (e.g. streaming servers, SDK’s).
If you have a background as sysadmin, cloud devops engineer, software developer, QA engineer, tester, technical project manager, pre-sales software engineer… you might find our System Expert position an ideal match to your next career step!
At AdsWizz you will find company culture that is a perfect blend of fun and unique technology challenges such as (massively) big data, real-time streaming media, high-speed transactions and exchanges.
Specific Job Responsibilities
As System Expert you will play a central role in the delivery and maintenance of our technology to key online radio stations and music streaming services. In this role you will interact with:
- our Partner Integration Mangers that advise our customers on our products, You will help devise solutions with our Partner Integration managers for our customers. You will act as an expert in a specific product line and be involved in meetings and workshops with customers. You will engineer the deployment and configuration of our products.
- the support team, which will reach out to you as expert of our solutions whenever they come across challenging technical questions or technical incidents. Mind that you will not be front-line for support operations. So the job does not involve 24/7 on duty responsibilities.
- our Product Managers and Development engineers that create new, kick-ass products which revolutionize our industry. You will help them integrate feedback from customers and operational knowledge.
The position will be based in Bucharest, Romania. You will report directly to our “Director, system experts group”.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Providing technical direction for the deployment and integration of AdsWizz products from definition phase through implementation.
- Hardware and systems dimensioning (scalability, performance, stability) of solution designs.
- Deploying and configuring the product
- Reviewing technical implementation options to ensure alignment with prospective clients.
- Technical evangelization activities such as product presentations for small and large audiences, creating demos, conducting technical workshops, and “proof of concept” development.
- Providing the pre-sales domain expertise around ad serving, targeting and audience/performance measurement (e.g., product demos, interacting with sales team and prospective clients).
- Collecting expert and customer feedback and communicate back to product teams to help improve the offering.
- Monitoring and ensuring the overall performance of our installed systems and lead the problem solving in case of issues.
Experience and Job requirements
- 3-8 years of technical project management experience preferably in either an online advertising or audio streaming company.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience with Linux servers.
- Minimal working experience in configuration of web services, file servers.
- Excellent combination of operational background and business acumen.
- Solid organization and excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Fluency in English
- Master degree from a leading university: Computer Science major or technical field is preferred.
- Fluency or written understanding of any other European languages.
- Hands on experience with software deployment, IT operations or Customer Support.
- Hands on with streaming servers.
- Hands on experience with Amazon services (ELB, EC2 etc.)
- Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies.
Personality and basic qualifications:
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality.
- Strong organisational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models.
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment.
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky
- Real technical challenges
Wanna see how Belgian chocolate goes with technology? Then you must join our international team in Bucharest.