About our Company
AdsWizz is the leading global on-line audio and video advertising solution provider, headquartered in California and with Offices and IT Development Centers across the United States and Europe. We power some of the most well-known on-line radio, music platforms and broadcasting groups. If you listen to services like iHeart Radio, TuneIn, Absolute Radio, Digitally Imported, NRJ, RTL, Kiss FM, Antenne Bayern, Capital FM, SKY.FM, WNYC New-York Public Radio and Deezer, then chances are that you have already met us and been exposed to our technology. So why not take the next step and join us?
We are currently hiring for our main IT Center of Excellence located in Bucharest. Our Engineering and Operations teams pride themselves with outstanding software professionals in their ranks. We are looking for candidates with passion and desire to work at a company in the process of changing the on-line industry. We are dealing with unique technology challenges such as (massively) big data, real-time streaming media, high-speed transactions and exchanges.
And since we are in the global advertising business, we have also developed a company culture that is a perfect blend of having fun while tackling the most advanced tech challenges of the industry.
If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm, then join our international team in Bucharest.
To learn more about Adswizz please go to http://www.adswizz.com
This position is part of the Finance Department and reports directly to our Finance Manager.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Properly posting of daily AP invoices – goods or services, domestic and external
- Inputting into system of the travel expense reports
- Properly booking the monthly accruals provided by relevant departments
- Properly booking of advance payments paid to suppliers
- Suppliers’ open balances reconciliation
- Monthly revaluation of open supplier and GL balances expressed in foreign currencies
- Monthly reconciliation of GL accounts balance
- Monthly checks of closing procedures and reconciliations
- Providing assistance during financial and tax audits
- Participating to the closing the financial and accounting year
- Keeping up to date on tax, financial and accounting legislation;
- Respecting tax compliance
- Calculating and posting monthly allocation as per budget
- Intercompany and Intracompany recharge calculation
- Confirmation of intercompany balances
- Updating processes and procedures
Experience and Job requirements:
- University degree in Economics and Finance
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in accounting (experience in an accounting firm will represent an advantage)
- At least 2 years’ experience with multi-currency transactions is required
- Experience in accounting for international companies using different standards than the Romania Standards (IFRS, US GAAP) will represent an advantage
- Strong MS Office experience, splendid Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Ability to think strategically and connect the dots
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good command of the English language, both orally and written
- You enjoy being part of a small team working on big challenges
- You want to make a difference
- You’re really motivated
- You want to have fun
- You enjoy new technologies
Our Offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Flexible working hours
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, that want to aim for the sky, who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Wanna see how Belgian chocolate goes with technology? Come and join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, that want to aim for the sky and want to use their skills to make a difference!