AdsWizz seeks a VP of Marketing to be part of our global management team. In this role, you will design and execute strategies to build AdsWizz’s brand identity and increase awareness amongst the key stakeholders of the industry. Your responsibilities will also include the management of AdsWizz’s external and internal communication initiatives.
As AdsWizz’s VP of Marketing, you will work closely with our Product, Business Development, Legal and Engineering teams to define the positioning of our suite of innovative products and our communication towards our customers and partners.
You must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and strategic-thinking abilities as well as possess a thorough understanding of the digital marketing industry.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute AdsWizz brand recognition, marketing communication, product marketing, and PR strategies
- Translate our product vision and innovation into communication that can be understood and used by the industry
- Build personal relationships with key industry influencers and strengthen AdsWizz “thought leadership” role
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy and plan to introduce new products
- Work closely with the Business Development team, enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with sales collateral like presentations and product summaries
- Work closely with product development teams to define and generate marketing materials and programs
- Manage web and social media presence social media reputation and recognition
- Establish partnerships with customers for co-op communications programs like white papers, case studies, and success stories
EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in a senior marketing role within the digital industry Experience in marketing communications strategy and tactical planning/execution
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing communications roles: Public relations, collaborative marketing, collateral development, and web marketing
- Previous creation of brand strategy and demonstrated success in execution
- Passion for building and delivering great, high quality content (all forms: web, social media, live events, sales collateral, etc.)
- Ability to understand technical features and translate into business language to create compelling multi-media messages
- Ability to articulate both strategic and creative concepts and present these in a compelling and persuasive manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot brand-differentiating opportunities
- Startup experience is a plus
OUR OFFER (BONUSES, BENEFITS) – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Casual and friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technological diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate and beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water, but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus programs for excellence and achievement
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at AdsWizz.com.