Leading Podcast Platform and Solution Providers Libsyn, Blubrry, Voxnest, StreamGuys, and EmpireStreaming Leverage AdsWizz Monetization Solution to Enhance Their Offering to Podcasters
San Mateo, CA (July 24, 2018) — AdsWizz today announced its Podcast Platform Partnership Programwith an inaugural wave of leading Podcast Platform and Solution providers. By integrating with AdsWizz audio monetization suite, the Podcast Platform and Solution Providers now provide a seamless offering that enables podcasters to massively accelerate their revenue growth from their content while leveraging their initial investment and avoiding unnecessary switching costs. Podcasters benefit from the most robust, full-featured audio monetization solution in the industry, while enjoying the full freedom to select the enterprise-grade podcast hosting, publishing, and distribution solutions that best address their needs.
The initial wave of Premier AdsWizz Podcast Platform Partnersinclude:
- Libsyn, who pioneered the hosting and publishing of podcasts in 2004, and has since grown into the leading podcast publisher, with over 50,000 shows delivering over 7 Billion downloads in 2017;
- Blubrry, a premier host and stats provider with the most extensive directory (535,000+ shows), seamless WordPress integrations and solutions built to scale;
- Voxnest, the company behind Spreaker and BlogTalkRadio, that develops podcast audio content management solutions for publishers and media enterprises;
- StreamGuys, an AdsWizz partner since 2011, and 18 year veteran of live and on-demand audio and video streaming, podcasting delivery for frequent top 20 iTunes podcasters, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) tool sets for enterprise-level broadcast media organizations; and
- EmpireStreaming, a leading, audio-centric CDN and Saas Management platform for live and on-demand content, provider of the newly announced full-service podcast CMS, Podium.
“We are thrilled to be working with these industry leading podcast solution providers to provide an integrated, seamless solution for podcasters that will drive podcast industry growth,” said Alexis van de Wyer, CEO of AdsWizz. “This will enable any podcaster to offer targeted, programmatic buying on their podcast content, without switching their podcast platform provider, which is a huge benefit for podcast publishers.”
With AdsWizz suite of monetization products, podcasters get the most advanced monetization features in the industry.
- With AdsWizz Ad Insertion Suite, podcast publishers get real time ad insertion (or replacement of host read ads),contextual targeting, the ability to limit competitive ads within the same podcast (ad clashing), and streaming vs download data, as well as offline ad reporting.
- With AdsWizz AudioServe, podcasters enjoy robust, user-level targeting for their ads based on geo, day parting, devices, contextual, behavioral profiles, weather, and more. They also get detailed reporting on delivery and engagement metrics, along with access to innovative audio formats like ShakeMe™, second screen, voice interaction, and personalized ads.
- With AudioMax, AdsWizz audio-centric SSP, podcast publishers get holistic yield management, and enable programmatic buying on their inventory, including Private Marketplaces (PMPs), programmatic guaranteed, direct orders, and 1st or 2nd price auctions.
More information on AdsWizz podcast solutions and the Podcast Platform Partnership Program can be found at https://www.adswizz.com/podcast-solutions/.
AdsWizz has created the end-to-end technology platform that is powering the digital audio advertising ecosystem. AdsWizz powers well-known music platforms, podcasts and broadcasting groups worldwide with a comprehensive digital audio software suite of solutions that connect audio publishers to the advertising community. From dynamic ad insertion to advanced programmatic platforms to innovative new audio formats, AdsWizz efficiently connects buyers and sellers in digital audio. AdsWizz is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with an IT Development hub in Bucharest, Romania, and presence in 39 markets around the world.