We are an agile global HR team with a big goal – creating the best teams and awesome work environment!
For our Bucharest office (although through your work you will be serving all our global clients), we are looking for an enthusiastic HR intern to give us a hand and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
This internship will help you acquire HR skills and provide you with knowledge of various HR areas, tools and strategies, including Employer branding. Very importantly, you will have the chance to learn about the IT and audio advertising industry, which is a very unique opportunity in Romania! Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in HR and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
What exactly will you be doing?
Apart from meeting many cool people, learning new things in the areas of employee relations, recruitment, new hire onboarding and general HR administration and discovering a totally new industry, we will rely on your help with:
- Assisting with recruiting process by posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, provide feedback to candidates
- Assisting in employer branding activities (e.g. social media, direct email and website)
- Contributing to the implementation of new HR systems, maintaining recruiting file systems
- Tracking activity related to recruiting and hiring, participating in the creation of dashboards and HR reports
- Assisting in creating job descriptions for new positions
- Contributing to collaborative-thinking within the HR in order to continuously improve our processes and systems.
- Assisting HR staff with various research projects and/or special projects, including market analysis and research on competition
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated (not earlier than two years ago) from a Bachelor or Master program preferably in the field of Human Resources, Law, Economics or related discipline
- Willing to learn quickly. Must display a true passion to develop a career in HR
- Some previous work or internship experience would be appreciated, even if not in HR
- Previous exposure to a foreign culture – i.e. living, working or studying abroad are a plus
- A good understanding of different HR techniques
- Excellent ENGLISH skills (verbal and written) are essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- An eye for details
- Ability to maintain a high level of trust and integrity to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Curious (we already look forward to your questions)
- Have strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Team player who enjoys collaborating and working on big challenges
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong sense of humor
- Early adopter of new technologies
- Passionate about all things marketing, digital and innovation
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- This is a paid 3 months internship- you can choose between full time (8h/day) or part time (4-6h/day)- salary, days off and meal tickets will be according to the worked days
- Flexible working hours
- A dedicated Mentor with a rich HR experience
- A casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- International team
- Working with some of the smartest people in the industry
- We celebrate our with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
|Job Category||Human Resources|