About the company:
AdsWizz is the leading global on-line audio and video advertising solution provider, headquartered in California and with Offices and IT Development Centers across the United States and Europe.
AdsWizz provides technology to on-line radios and ad networks to best monetize and measure their internet radio audience. The online audio marketplace is growing quickly. Listeners enjoy the ease of use and the breadth of content they can get from online audio. It is relatively easy for a broadcaster to get a signal onto the Internet for anyone across the world to access.
In order for a broadcaster to more effectively monetize their online radio audience, they need an advertising platform built especially for the online experience. It does not make sense to serve the same ad to a listener in New York City as a listener in London. Also, a broadcaster should take advantage of the dynamic interactivity available online with capabilities such as:
- Serving a targeted ad based on the listener’s location, interests, and time of day
- Serve an ad in the correct format whether it be to a computer or to an Internet enabled mobile phone Synchronize a display banner with an audio ad so that the listener can click and interact with brands
- Nice song fitting and transitions (no blanks, variable ad screen length, end/start of songs detection, etc)
We are currently hiring for our our main IT Center of Excellence located in Bucharest.
If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm, then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.
As an Automation Developer you will be responsible to:
- Maintain and create complex test scenarios on Linux
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Product Owners, other QA, to design, develop, improve test automation
- Elaborate, maintain and enhance test plans and test scripts
- Understand, review and comment on product/component design and specification
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics, or related discipline
- Ability to work with developers and QA team members to produce automated test cases for data testing
- Self-starter and self-sufficiency is a must (the ability to look for solutions and alternatives to any problem, before seeking advice from line managers)
- 3+ years of practical experience in software automated testing
- Good knowledge about HTTP protocol
- Experience with server side specific tests: performance, load testing, stability tests
- Knowledge of programming principles
- Knowledge of QA Engineering principles
- Creative and critical thinking oriented, objective and open-minded
- Experience in client-server topology focusing on real-time processing and high availability systems
- Good command of the English language, both orally and written
- Any scripting language (e.g. Phyton, Perl, Go)
Nice to have (experience with):
- Go language or you will learn it here
- TCP, HTTP and load balancing
- Audio streaming servers (Wowza, Icecast .. etc.)
- You enjoy being part of a small team working on big challenges
- You want to make a difference
- You’re really motivated
- You want to have fun
- You enjoy new technologies
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, who want to use their skills to make a difference. If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.