We are expanding our team and we are looking for a Business Development Director for AudioGO, our digital audio platform aimed at SMB advertisers in North America.
In this role you will report to the VP of Demand, North America.
As Business Development Director, you will drive acquisition of new business on the demand side. You will do this by developing Strategic Partnerships with broadcasters, on-demand streaming platforms, vertical specialists and digital marketing agencies. The target customers will be SMBs who focus on local market advertising.
In this role, you will leverage your knowledge and connections in the digital and broadcast industry to build strategic relationships with new demand partners. This position requires close coordination with your colleagues who build and market the AudioGO platform. In addition, you will provide critical market input to our product teams as they continue to enhance our demand suite of products and solutions.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping marketers to adapt to the digital audio world and embrace new ways of engaging with consumers. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build a pipeline of prospecting partners and actively pursue opportunities to promote and drive demand, making sure AdsWizz is considered as a potential partner.
- Build strategic relationships with key decision makers at companies in the territories that have been assigned to you.
- Handle contract negotiations with new partners.
- Handle all renewal contracts with our existing customers in the designated territories.
- Manage existing partners performance and handle communication with a view of growing demand and identify new opportunities
- Understand the needs of these partners and their customers and actively advocate on their behalf to our product organization.
- 5+ years of business development experience.
- Established network of contacts amongst digital marketing organisations and broadcasters
- Proven ability to build strong B2B partnerships with organisations of different sizes.
- Strong negotiator and ability to engage with Senior Management on strategic topics.
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality.
- Must be self-reliant and proven sales track record.
- Comfortable with Technology and able to demonstrate platform solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- Travel to spend time with customers and prospects required across North America (at least 50% of your time).
- You enjoy being part of a team working on big challenges
- You’re hands on
- You’re curious and active consumer of Digital Audio
- You enjoy new technologies
- You want to join a passionate Business Development team to make a difference in a booming market
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package, including bonuses and stock options
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
APPLY FOR THIS JOB