As a DevOps Ninja at AdsWizz, you will be signing up to become a part of the Justice League of AdsWizz. You maintain peace in our product and destroy any bugs that threaten it. You monitor and optimize to ensure God-level efficiency in our product, come what may. And you work in our DevOps battalion, with a young bunch of god-level geeks and tech ninjas who have been trained to sleep standing. With their eyes open!
On any given day in the Lab you’ll be:
– Automating, maintaining, and scaling a cloud based production environment
– Continually monitoring the health and uptime of our production environment and its dependencies
– Responding to any infrastructure issues in order to meet customer and internal SLAs
– Designing and writing automations to deploy, manage and monitor a rapidly growing number of servers and services
– Performing back up, file replications and script management for servers.
– Providing operational support and automation tools to application developers
– You do nothing to hide the fact that you are a geek.
– Curious. You ask why, you explore, you’re not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea. You probably have a diploma and impressive grade scores, or you dropped out of college and taught yourself.
-Automator. You know how to script and automate anything and everything, from tests to environment provisioning.
-Do-er. You have a bias toward action, you try things, and sometimes you fail. Expect to tell us what you’ve shipped and what’s flopped.
-Fearless. Big, undefined problems and petabytes don’t frighten you. You can work at a tiny crack until you’ve broken open the whole nut.
– An opinion on any/all of the following – Puppet v Chef, Netflix, #MonitoringSucks, Heroku, OpenStack v AWS, Ops v DevOps v NoOps, Riak v Mongo v CouchDB
– Audiophile – Interested in all things audio including but not limited to: sound quality, streaming technologies and best bands of 21th century
– 2+ years of experience with running all aspects of Linux-based production systems (or are good enough to fake it);
– Experience with high availability topologies
– Experience with Amazon AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, etc)
– An unrequited love of the command line
– Borderline Developer (more is better)
– A borderline-unhealthy preoccupation with metrics
– A compulsive obsession about keeping all the lights green
– Puppet, Nagios, Graphite, Haproxy, MySQL, Apache, Ubuntu or related technologies
– Docker and container orchestration(Kubernetes) is a big plus
– Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
Last but not least, you are willing and able to learn those and others skills fast if you don’t possess them yet. We’ll help with that any way we can.
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
– Working in an international environment
– Flexible working hours
– Competitive remuneration package
– Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, who want to use their skills to make a difference. If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.
Join the ride and help us powering the digital audio revolution!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
|Job Category||Engineering, Operations|