AdsWizz is hiring a Technical Compliance Officer, based in Bucharest, Romania.
Specific job responsibilities include:
– Drafts, implements and updates standard operating procedures in all relevant compliance areas (GDPR, IT security …);
– Performs processor due diligence, drafting and updating privacy notices, security policy etc.;
– Conducts Privacy Impact Assessments on all new or updated products/services as part of product development, vendor management, and HR processes;
– Ensures that Data Inventory processes captures and tracks all required data regarding its products, services and internal data handling processes;
– Implements additional security-related procedures to meet the specific requirements;
– Periodically reviews privacy and security incident response plans that meet sufficiency under GDPR and applicable regulatory requirements;
– Implements an audit program to ensure all new and existing products and services are subjected to the assessment process, and documentation of assessment results are recorded and stored in the event of regulatory inquiries;
– Develops/Updates controls to provide for processing requests from Controllers regarding individuals’ right to erasure under the circumstances referenced in GDPR (and applicable advisory opinions, prevailing recommendations);
– Develop/Update and implement a process of collecting data required for a Record or Processing (as part of a broader Privacy Impact Assessment and Data Protection Impact Assessment process);
– Document/Update process for resolving security-related complaints or other issues;
– Performs external audits to 3rd parties & partners.
Experience and Job requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent by experience;
– Between 1-2 years of experience in the legal and/or compliance field, involvement in compliance and data privacy matters is considered an advantage;
– Very good understanding of EU Data Protection Regulations GDPR;
– Expertise in Data Protection laws and practices;
– Ability to transfer data protection concepts into clear recommendations;
– Proficiency with MS-Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
– Hands on experience with software deployment and IT operations is a plus;
– Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset;
– Experience with GDPR implementation is a major advantage;
– Experience with ad-tech technologies is a major advantage.
Personality and basic qualifications:
– Strong organizational and analytical skills;
– Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills;
– A high degree of flexibility;
– Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done;
– Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams;
– Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level;
– International experience.
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
– Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours;
– Technology diversity;
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water, but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
– Working in an international/multi-cultural team;
– Competitive remuneration package;
– Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB