2019 is definitely the year for AUDIO and If you are passionate about advertising and looking to join the digital audio revolution and a booming industry, this is the perfect time to join Adswizz.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for an EU Advertising Operations Specialist to build and manage relationships with our growing roster of programmatic demand partners in Europe. You will report to the EU Client Services Team Lead, working in London.
In this role, you will own the senior operational relationships with key clients and work with the AdsWizz Business team to develop and implement product and sales strategy across clients.
You will provide troubleshooting of operational issues and work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to identify platform issues and bugs. You will be the point of contact back to clients on these issues and their resolutions. You will keep up to date on new releases, shaping new product feature requests, creating product training materials for our partners and evangelising digital audio and AdsWizz products, tools and services. You will own client communication and expectation management.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping music streaming services to adapt to the digital world and helping advertisers to embrace new ways of engaging with consumers. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced and results-driven culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Acts as a Single Point of Contact for all Customers requiring assistance on advertising campaigns related enquiries
– Traffic campaigns when required
– QA, monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure full delivery
– Work closely with the Tech Support Team and be a customer advocate for timely resolution of potential issues and for problem reproduction and escalation
– Offer up best practices to ensure maximum throughput of client investment through the platform
– Contribute in evangelizing the market and promoting the benefits of digital audio as part of the media mix
– Build relationships with the Agency Traders and position yourself as a platform specialist
– Provide expert advice to optimise campaigns and help Agencies secure accounts and increase revenue
– Fluent in English and another European language would be a plus
– 2+ years hands on experience in an online/digital programmatic SAAS
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Manage deadlines without need for micro-management
– Successful track record in adapting to new environments
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting customer relationships
– Strong interest in audio and technology (do you listen to the radio or podcasts?)
– High energy, positive attitude and team orientation in all interactions
Personality and Basic Qualifications:
– Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
– A solid understanding of the programmatic marketplace, current trends
– First class technical, analytical, and data interpretation skills
– Excellent presentation, organisational, process and analytical skills
– A keenness to learn and teach new technology
– Ability to maintain workflow and self-prioritise tasks effectively to hit deadlines
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
– Competitive remuneration package
– Quarterly bonus plan
– Private Health Insurance Plan
– Employer retirement contribution
– Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
– Technology diversity
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
– Working in an international/multi-cultural team
Wanna see how Belgian chocolate goes with technology? Come and join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, that want to aim for the sky and want to use their skills to make a difference!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB