Ever heard ads on Pandora, iHeart, Deezer or TuneIn? Chances are that you have and without knowing it been exposed to our technology. AdsWizz powers the leading full stack ad-tech ecosystem for Digital Audio and we are growing. We are now looking for a Mobile Product Manager, to lead the rapid growth of our mobile products stack ranging from SDK, Ad-Formats to Data. This role is a hands-on position, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle. You will be driving full execution of our roadmap working in a hybrid role balancing business needs and technological decisions to ensure each feature we deliver is meeting overall defined objectives. You will be working directly with our SDK team to help shape how our customers can integrate and leverage our features into their Audio apps. We are looking for a season Mobile Product Manager excited by managing a product implemented by leading Digital Audio publishers and being exposed to more than 100M users monthly across the world.
As a Mobile Product Manager you will:
– Own end-to-end the AdsWizz SDK and our Mobile strategy, from idea to PRD, from setting the strategy, delivering the product, and bringing it to market.
– Work directly with the SDK engineering team to ensure smooth delivery of new features and accompany strategic customer integrations
– Drive Mobile innovation through defining new ad-formats (Voice, AR…)
– Drive alignment across multiple cross-functional teams such as other product managers, designers, engineers, ensuring features are delivered as per defined objectives
– Strong technical background MS/BS in computer science or related engineering field
– Experience in working with the SDK/API portion of a product
– Strong mobile centric product management background.
– 5+ years of hands-on quantitative, strategic, or technical experience at a tech company
– Experience in working in a fast-paced, agile environment
– Experience communicating with different groups, including Executives, Engineers, and other Product Managers
– Excellent written/oral communication skills, organizational and analytical skills
– Ability to work with highly diversified team- our teams are spread across US, Western EU, APAC and Romania
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
– Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, we have a start-up mindset and easy going communication style (even with Top Management)
– Attractive equity package which gets refreshed each year based on performance.
– Technology diversity (autonomy to choose which technology you want to use for the quarterly roadmap project), real technical challenges
– Working in an international/multi-cultural team from each office we have
– Flexible working program and Work from home option
– Individual trainings and certifications annual budget
– Bonus system, on top of base salary, paid quarterly (for real, not just on paper 😊)
– Paid days off related to quarterly performance
– Sports package
– We encourage you for a healthy life-style: running/Bike events enrollment on company’s account
– Meal tickets
– Gift cards for special events (e.g.: Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
– Private premium medical subscription
– Parking lots at Sky Tower
– Adswizz technical books library
– Good hardware devices (new laptops / Mac’s, displays etc.)
– Annual Christmas party (open bar, coolest locations in Bucharest)
– Family events (e.g.: Halloween and Christmas party for employees’ kids)
– Themed team events nights (casino night, boardgames night, scary movies night etc.)
– Covering luncheon for team meetings during lunch time
– Weekly Fruits day, orange juice, coffee, milk, vending machine, games (ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.)
– CSR activities (cake auctions, yard sales, blood donation campaigns @our office)
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
Wanna see how Belgian chocolate goes with technology? Come and join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, that want to aim for the sky and want to use their skills to make a difference!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB