As Programmatic Specialist and AdsWizz SSP expert you will proactively manage and analyse delivery and performance on behalf of our European Digital Audio Partners and the AdWave audio ad marketplace.
Possessing strong communication skills, you will manage day to day interactions with DSPs, Digital Audio Trading Desks and Publishers, ensuring seamless delivery, providing optimisation insights and troubleshooting when necessary. Using your enthusiasm for data investigation and analysing trends, as Programmatic Specialist you will suggest campaign improvements and make recommendations for future activity based on data and your knowledge of our Supply partners inventory.
You will build strong relationships with DSPs, Trading Desk teams and work closely with the AdsWizz Business teams, Partner Integration Managers and our Integration and Engineering teams. This role requires a high degree of client focus, standards of communication and collaboration, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and ease in working with multiple business units.
Experience working in a similar online programmatic role is essential.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping broadcasters and music streaming services to adapt to the digital world and to monetize this new channel. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
This position is part of our European Supply Team and is based in Bucharest, Romania.
Specific job responsibilities include:
– Work with new trading partners to QA and monitor newly launched activity and troubleshoot any issues where required ensuring a speedy resolution and constant communication to all parties
– Monitor, suggest optimisation techniques, report and troubleshoot on all ongoing trading activity across our European partners
– Ownership and responsibility for communication with all European Trading Desk, Publisher programmatic and local DSP teams in relation to campaign and programmatic activity
– Be the point of contact for any DSP related tasks, eg. setting up and communicating placements
– Be the point of contact for the creation of new buyers in the AdsWizz SSP (AudioMax)
– Be an expert point of contact and maintain a comprehensive Supply availability document for each European market to be used by both AdsWizz and DSP trading teams
– Build and maintain a comprehensive list of DSP capabilities and limitations, ensuring that all publishing partners and AdsWizz Business teams are always informed
– Provide support for all customers via telephone, e-mail, and Skype/Zoom
– Help improve processes and tools
– Maintain troubleshooting documentation with on-going coaching of the AdsWizz technical support teams to ensure best practices
Experience and Job requirements:
– Experience in a customer facing role is a must
– 1-2+ years experience of working with SSP, DSPs (eg. Appnexus, Google, Amazon, TheTradeDesk, MediaMath) and/or data providers/marketers
– Proven history supporting internet and web related products. Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies is a major advantage.
– Studies in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline is a plus
– Aptitude to understand and analyze issues reported by various groups of customers; scale down the problem to the level of a system component
– Experience troubleshooting configuration and system issues
– Medium knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
– Familiar with support procedures, ticketing systems and customer portals
– Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset.
– Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies is highly desirable
– The successful Candidate should be a highly-disciplined self-starter and able to work with minimal
oversight and direction
– Nice to have:
- Previous 2+ year’s as a level 1 support engineer
- Experience with ticketing systems like Jira, Zendesk
Personality and basic qualifications:
– Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
– Customer driven and problem solving orientation
– Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
– Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models.
– Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
– Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
– Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
– International experience
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
– Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
– Technology diversity
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
– Working in an international/multi-cultural team
– Competitive remuneration package
– Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
|Job Category||Business, Operations|