For our SDK team in Bucharest we are hiring a Senior Mobile Developper.
As a “Senior Mobile Developer“, you will:
- Participate in the analysis and design of mobile applications using Android SDK
- Contribute to the development effort during the full life cycle of the software product
- Handle multiple tasks, meet established targets and work within critical milestones
- Assure quality for your deliverables
- Apply state of art software development methodologies (Agile, Unified Process, UML Modeling, Design Patterns)
- Fix and maintain proprietary systems or in house developed software
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline
- Extended knowledge of JAVA programming and Android SDK
- Experience applying development best practices (documentation, code reviews, coding standards, design patterns).
- Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written
The following are assets:
- Knowledge of Flash ActionScript3
- Experience with Android Player SDK (for example AACDecoder)
Personality and basic qualifications:
- You enjoy being part of a small team working on big challenges
- You want to make a difference
- You’re really motivated
- You want to have fun
Our offer (bonuses, benefits):
Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
Working in an international/multi-cultural team
Competitive remuneration package
Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, who want to use their skills to make a difference. If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB