Ever heard ads on Spotify, iHeart, Deezer or TuneIn? Chances is that you have and without knowing it been exposed to our technology. AdsWizz powers the leading full stack ad-tech ecosystem for Digital Audio and we are growing.
We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager, Ad-buying Platform to lead the rapid growth of our programmatic ad-buying products. This role is a hands-on position, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle. You will be setting the larger strategy to grow our Demand side product line articulated around tailored Audio centric tools for agencies. AdsWizz has been paving the road for Digital Audio during past decade. Our product team has at heart, the creation of differentiating products, allowing buyers make the most out of Digital Audio. You will be driving our product execution – roadmap – as well as strategic growth of ad-spend, working closely with business and technical teams.
• Understand what advertisers and agencies need from our audio centric programmatic products.
• Define strategy, requirements and roadmap for your product line
• Work with marketing team to articulate GTM strategy
• Give persuasive & fact backed picture of the roadmap to senior stakeholders.
• Be single point of contact for tech, business and operation team for “all things product”.
• Instill confidence in the engineering teams and have a sense of what is required from a back-end as well as UX perspective.
• Passion and enthusiasm with a roll up your sleeves attitude to get things done
• Strong sense of humor
• Strong technical background MS/BS in computer science or related engineering field.
• An MBA or other advanced business degree
• 8+ years of hands-on quantitative product management.
• Experience in ad-tech
• Experience in managing products in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Experience communicating with different groups, including Executives, Engineers, and other Product Managers across Product Areas;
• Excellent written/oral communication skills, organizational and analytical skills
• The ability to work across a global team
• Freedom to travel frequently to our engineering center in Romania
• A team player who enjoys collaborating and working on big challenges
• Hands on and nosy.
• A curious and active consumer of Digital Audio
• An early adopter of new technologies
• Excited to join a passionate Product team and ready to make a difference in a booming market
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
• Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
• Technology diversity
• We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
• Working in an international/multi-cultural team
• Competitive remuneration package
• Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
APPLY FOR THIS JOB