As Sr. Manager/Director, Strategic Partnerships, Broadcast Publishers, you will be responsible for growing AdsWizz’s roster of premium broadcaster partner portfolio in North America. Your focus will be on selling AdsWizz’s full suite of solutions to radio broadcasters to monetize their digital streams. In this role, you will participate in developing AdsWizz’s North American business strategy to acquire broadcast publishers, deal negotiation and foster executive relationships, develop incremental business opportunities post-deal, lead to a cross-functional team to define success KPIs and deliver partner success. You will work closely with our Technical Integration and Account Management, Global Operations and Product Management teams to ensure that our publishers have a great experience from pre-sale through deployment and ongoing operations.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping broadcasters to adapt to the digital world and to monetize this growing opportunity. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
This position is based in San Mateo, CA or New York, NY, and involves regular travel. The role reports to the Head of Broadcast Partnerships, North America.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Develop a strategy for growing AdsWizz network of Audio Media Publishers with a focus on on-line radios and broadcasting audio publishers
- Lead the entire process from prospecting new partners, modeling revenue opportunities, contract negotiations within the broadcasting vertical
- Oversee partnership implementation with operational support from Technical Integration and Global Operations teams
- Work with Product Management to understand partnership impact on our products and services, and gain internal support for new initiatives
- Identify and communicate internally new market requirements through translating customer needs and gathering an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape and business priorities
- Serve as an advocate for partners at AdsWizz and identify areas for growth via partnerships
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize their performance and identify additional business opportunities to expand partnership revenues
Experience and Job Requirements
- BA/BS degree from a leading US or International University
- 8+ years experience including 3-5 years of related business development experience in a digital media, mobile app company, ad network and/or related start-up is strongly preferred
- Passion for and deep understanding of digital media monetization products and trends, strong knowledge of performance advertising and yield optimization
- Impressive ability to negotiate deals, to think strategically and to understand complex, nuanced product issues
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts across a large organization (both internally and externally) to achieve key deliverables
- Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Current relationships with technology decision makers at ad networks and media companies preferred with an in-depth knowledge of the online advertising space
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong affinity to the online industry and advertising business models
- Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment
- International experience is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at https://www.AdsWizz.com/.