Do you love solving (tech) problems? Then look no further as AdsWizz is hiring a Senior Technical Support Engineer based in Bucharest, Romania. As a Senior Tech Support Engineer extraordinaire, you will be on the frontline of Adswizz’s customer care and support. This champion will resolve complex technical issues with enthusiasm, composure under pressure and a customer first attitude. S/he should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into language that all levels of tech aptitude can understand. The Senior Tech Support Engineer focuses on handling inbound escalations/inquiries that range from simple best practices to digging into our platform tech – simply help us be the best in tackling client’s needs!
Specific job responsibilities include:
– Acts as a Single Point of Contact for all Customers/Partners (portfolio includes Publishers, AdNetworks, CDNs and Trading Desks) reporting issues or in need of technical assistance
– Provide support for customers via ticketing systems, e-mail, phone conferences and also live remote sessions using a Shakespearian English that even Shakespeare himself would be proud of
– Manage critical customer escalations and facilitate communication between customers and engineering
– Triage, diagnose, test, and replicate customer reported issues while proving a high tolerance to stress
– Issues that prove to be software defects need to be escalated to AdsWizz R&D, while providing a replication test bed and following up on the issue to resolution
– Help improve processes and tools
– Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of issues
– Create and curate knowledge-base articles and documentation to help other support folks and customers help themselves
– Provide technical support to Adswizz business teams
Experience and Job requirements:
– Bachelor degree from a leading Technical University: Computers Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline.
– 3+ years of customer facing technical experience preferably in either an online advertising or audio streaming company.
– Excellent combination of operational background and business acumen.
– Experience with Linux servers
– Aptitude to understand and analyze issues reported by various groups of customers; scale down the problem to the level of a system component
– Complex problem solving skills
– Familiar with support procedures, ticketing systems and customer portals
– Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL and XML
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with network layer troubleshooting with tools like Wireshark and Charles
- Experience with ticketing systems like Jira, Zendesk
- Experience with streaming servers like Icecast, SHOUTcast, Wowza or FMS
– Ability in understanding systems architectures
– Hands on experience with software deployment and IT operations is a plus.
– Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset.
– Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies is a major advantage
Personality and basic qualifications:
– Strong organizational and analytical skills.
– Customer driven and problem solving orientation
– Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
– A high degree of flexibility
– Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
– Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
– Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
– International experience
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
– Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
– Technology diversity
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
– Working in an international/multi-cultural team
– Competitive remuneration package
– Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
|Job Category||Operations, Tech Support|