As System Expert you will play a central role in the delivery and maintenance of our technology to key online radio stations and music streaming services. In this role you will interact with:
– our Partner Integration Mangers that advise our customers on our products, You will help devise solutions with our Partner Integration managers for our customers. You will act as an expert in a specific product line and be involved in meetings and workshops with customers. You will engineer the deployment and configuration of our products.
– the support team, which will reach out to you as expert of our solutions whenever they come across challenging technical questions or technical incidents. Mind that you will not be front-line for support operations. So the job does not involve 24/7 on duty responsibilities.
– our Product Managers and Development engineers that create new, kick-ass products which revolutionize our industry. You will help them integrate feedback from customers and operational knowledge.
The position will be based in Bucharest, Romania. You will report directly to our “Director, Cloud expert group”.
Specific job responsibilities include:
– Providing technical direction for the deployment and integration of AdsWizz products from definition phase through implementation.
– Hardware and systems dimensioning (scalability, performance, stability) of solution designs.
– Deploying and configuring the products
– Reviewing technical implementation options to ensure alignment with prospective clients.
– Technical evangelization activities such as product presentations for small and large audiences, creating demos, conducting technical workshops, and “proof of concept” development.
– Providing the pre-sales domain expertise around ad serving, targeting and audience/performance measurement (e.g., product demos, interacting with sales team and prospective clients).
– Collecting expert and customer feedback and communicate back to product teams to help improve the offering.
– Monitoring and ensuring the overall performance of our installed systems and lead the problem solving in case of issues.
Experience and Job requirements
– 1-3 years of technical project management experience preferably in either an online advertising or audio streaming company.
– Experience in a customer facing role.
– Excellent combination of operational background and business acumen.
– Experience with Linux servers
– Minimal working experience in configuration of web services, file servers.
– Solid organization and excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
– Fluency in English
– Master degree from a leading university: Computer Science major or technical field is preferred.
– Fluency or written understanding of any other European languages.
– Hands on experience with software deployment, IT operations or Customer Support
– Hands on experience with streaming servers.
– Hands on experience with Amazon services (ELB, EC2 …).
– Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies.
Personality and basic qualifications
– Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality.
– Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
– Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
– Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models.
– Passion and enthusiasm to succeed: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
– Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
– Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
– Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment.
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
– Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
– Technology diversity
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
– Working in an international/multi-cultural team
– Competitive remuneration package
– Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky
– Real technical challenges
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, who want to use their skills to make a difference. If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB