For our System Experts team in Bucharest, located at the 35th floor in Sky Tower building (highest high in Romania), we are hiring a System Expert (Cloud, Streaming & SDK technologies).
As System Expert you will play a central role in the delivery and maintenance of our technology to key online radio stations and music streaming services. In this role you will interact with:
– our Partner Integration Mangers that advise our customers on our products, You will help devise solutions with our Partner Integration managers for our customers. You will act as an expert in a specific product line and be involved in meetings and workshops with customers. You will engineer the deployment and configuration of our products.
– the support team, which will reach out to you as expert of our solutions whenever they come across challenging technical questions or technical incidents. Mind that you will not be front-line for support operations. So the job does not involve 24/7 on duty responsibilities.
– our Product Managers and Development engineers that create new, kick-ass products which revolutionize our industry. You will help them integrate feedback from customers and operational knowledge.
As a System Expert (Cloud, Streaming & SDK technologies), you will:
– Configure setups, deploy new projects in terms of cloud, ad detection, ad insertion (creating/modifying radio stations/podcasts, building configuration for streaming servers based on specific parameters, connecting supply to demand customers, real time metrix integration)
– Audit existing setups and validate integrations
– Performing technical investigations, determining the cause and provide/propose solutions
– Manage and resolve tickets logged by internal teams on AdsWizz products within the defined Service Level Agreement and Key Performance Indicator targets
– Contribute to knowledge management content creation and maintenance (create and maintain knowledge-base articles and documentation)
– Assist tech support team with customer escalations
– Work with highly diversified international teams
Your Job Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree from a leading Technical University: Computer Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline.
– Excellent verbal and written skills in English as well as in local language
– Very good combination of operational background and business acumen.
– Proven professional and technical experience
– Ability in understanding systems architectures
– Familiar with Cloud concept and technology
– Experience with Linux servers
– Team working abilities
– Complex problem solving skills and time management
– Solid organization and excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
The following represent assets:
– Master degree from a leading university: Computer Science major or technical field is preferred.
– Fluency or written understanding of any other European languages.
– Hands on experience with software deployment, IT operations or Customer Support
– Hands on experience with streaming servers.
– Hands on experience with Amazon services (ELB, EC2 …).
– Experience with ticketing systems
– Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) – what’s in it for you:
– Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, we have a start-up mindset and easy going communication style (even with Top Management)
– Technology diversity (autonomy to choose which technology you want to use for the quarterly roadmap project), real technical challenges
– Working in an international/multi-cultural team from each office we have
– Flexible working program and Work from home option
– Individual trainings and certifications annual budget
– Bonus system, on top of base salary, paid quarterly (for real, not just on paper 😊)
– Paid days off related to quarterly performance
– Sports package
– We encourage you for a healthy life-style: running/Bike events enrollment on company’s account
– Meal tickets
– Gift cards for special events (e.g.: Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
– Private premium medical subscription
– Parking lots at Sky Tower
– Adswizz technical books library
– Good hardware devices (new laptops / Mac’s, displays etc.)
– Annual Christmas party (open bar, coolest locations in Bucharest)
– Family events (e.g.: Halloween and Christmas party for employees’ kids)
– Themed team events nights (casino night, boardgames night, scary movies night etc.)
– Covering luncheon for team meetings during lunch time
– Weekly Fruits day, orange juice, coffee, milk, vending machine, games (ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.)
– CSR activities (cake auctions, yard sales, blood donation campaigns @our office)
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
Wanna see how Belgian chocolate goes with technology? Come and join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, that want to aim for the sky and want to use their skills to make a difference!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB