Do you love helping people and solving problems? Then look no further as AdsWizz is hiring a Senior Technical Support Engineer based in San Mateo. As a Senior Tech Support Engineer, you will be on the frontline of Adswizz’s customer care and support service. You will resolve complex technical issues with enthusiasm, composure under pressure and a customer first attitude. You should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into language that all levels of tech aptitude can understand. The Senior Tech Support Engineer focuses on handling inbound escalations/inquiries that range from simple ad operations best practices to our platform tech.
– Act as a Single Point of Contact for US Customers/Partners (portfolio includes Publishers, Ad Networks, CDNs and trading desks) reporting issues or in need of technical assistance
– Provide support for customers via ticketing systems, e-mail, phone conferences and live remote sessions when needed
– Manage critical customer escalations and facilitate communication between customers and AdsWizz engineering teams
– Triage, diagnose, test, and replicate customer reported issues
– Help improve processes and tools
– Create and curate knowledge-base articles and documentation to help other support folks and customers help
– Provide technical support to Adswizz Business Teams
– Develop technical specialties (major directions being Cloud Technologies and Streaming Services) that pave the way to career growth
– Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
– B.A. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline
– 3+ years of customer facing technical experience preferably in online advertising
– A combination of operational background and business acumen
– Experience with Linux servers, SQL and scripting (desirable but not mandatory)
– Familiarity with support procedures, ticketing systems and customer portals
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Hands on experience with software deployment and IT operations
– Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset.
– Willingness to travel occasionally to our R&D Labs in Bucharest, Romania.
– Strong organizational and analytical skills.
– Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
– International experience
– Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
– Technology diversity
– We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water, but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
– Working in an international/multi-cultural team
– Competitive remuneration package
– Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
|Job Category||Tech Support|