We are expanding our marketing team and are looking for a Senior Manager/ Director of Small Business Marketing to manage all Go-To-Market planning and execution for the small business market. You will drive strategy and implementation of all marketing activities to drive small business adoption, which includes online marketing, strategic partnerships, and local in-market activities. In this role you will report to the VP of Marketing at AdsWizz, and will be in our San Mateo, California headquarters, with global responsibility. You will travel approximately 20% of the time.
As the head of Small Business Marketing, you will be filling a role that has not previously existed, giving you the opportunity to fully own and execute the AdsWizz marketing strategy for small businesses, to tap into a huge market opportunity with a new product that meets pent-up demand.
- Manage all planning and execution of marketing activities focused on the small business market to achieve defined customer adoption goals.
- Define and execute an online marketing plan in target markets that include defining and optimizing Google Ads, online campaigns, and landing page creation and conversion, with ongoing tracking, analysis, and optimization of all campaigns.
- Conduct market analysis and understand marketing and advertising needs of small businesses and understand how audio best fits into their mix.
- Work closely with teams outside of marketing to define and implement optimal marketing programs and partner relationships that drive customer adoption for small businesses.
- Work closely with teams in AdsWizz and our premium Publisher partners to create programs that bring value to them.
- Define and create support materials FAQs, product videos, and in-product help to ensure product is successful.
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- A good sense of humor.
- A strong affinity for data, numbers, and analysis.
- A good understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies (eg, Ad Serving, DSP’s, SSP’s, etc), and an understanding of self-serve models for AdTech and MarTech.
- Experience with managing and executing campaigns, working across teams to define and achieve a common goal, and working with partners to define and help execute programs that enable them to succeed.
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- At least 5+ years of Marketing, preferably in small business marketing, focusing on customer acquisition and online marketing.
- A bachelor’s degree. MBA is a bonus. Good writing and communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Casual and friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement.
- Ability to work across the US and Europe, and across the Supply and Demand teams, getting unique insights into the entire business.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Bonus programs for excellence and achievement.
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. AdsWizz was acquired by Pandora Media in May of 2018. For more information, visit us at adswizz.com.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB