The following advertising guidelines have been devised to help ensure our advertising products and solutions deliver the best possible value to our advertising clients and listeners alike. These guidelines are not intended as legal advice and following these guidelines does not serve as legal compliance. Advertisers are responsible to make sure their ads and associated links within ads that direct users to content outside of publisher properties comply with applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
Advertising Content Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to all ads served through AdsWizz technology. AdsWizz expressly reserves the right to reject or remove any ad in its sole discretion at any time. Final and ongoing approval of all creative material is at the sole discretion of AdsWizz. In addition, AdsWizz reserves the right, at any time, to re-evaluate previously approved creative material to ensure ongoing compliance with our advertising guidelines and an optimal listener experience, specifically in the event that creative material elicits significant negative feedback from our listeners.
General Content Requirements:
In order to provide listeners with a quality experience when interacting with advertisers, the following general content requirements should be met:
- Ads must directly relate to the content on the landing page, and must clearly represent the company, product, brand, or service that is being advertised.
- Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, or contain gross exaggeration, unsubstantiated claims, spam, harmful code, or other disruptive content.
- Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten a listener, or be vulgar, profane, abusive, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise objectionable. Targeting audiences that would likely be offended by the product or service you are promoting is a violation of AdsWizz ad policy.
- Ads cannot contain hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group.
- Ads must not violate the intellectual property rights of a 3rd party.
- Ads may contain languages other than English under certain conditions. All submissions of non-English ads must be accompanied by an accurate English translation.
- Use of the publishers name (e.g. Pandora, iHeart, or other audio publishers), logo or other brand features without prior approval is not permitted. For example, ads cannot mimic or resemble a publisher’s graphics, text or other aspects of a publisher’s “look-and-feel”.
- Ads may not suggest the endorsement or partnership of the publisher (e.g. Pandora, iHeart, or other audio publishers).
Prohibited Content Categories
Products listed below are prohibited from advertising on AdsWizz partner properties.
- Academic Aids
- Ads that Capture Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from Pandora and other publishers
Listeners Without Permission
- Adult and Sexual Content
- Aids to Pass Drug Tests
- Hate or “Anti” Language
- Violent or Shocking Content
- Confusing Websites
- Unauthorized and/or Unlawfully Distributed Copyrighted Works
- Counterfeit, Fake or Bootleg Products and Designer Goods
- Data Entry Affiliate Programs
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
- Endangered Species
- Fake Documents
- Fireworks and Pyrotechnic Devices
- Redband Movie Trailers, Video Games and TV Clips
- Non-Refundable Fee Auction Sites
- Questionable Health Claims
- Schemes and Scams
- Tobacco, Cigarettes, Marijuana, and E-cigarettes
- Traffic Devices
Restricted Content Categories
In order to provide listeners with a quality experience when interacting with our advertisers, we may require that the following categories of ads be subject to review and may have additional required targeting and/or content restrictions. Restrictions apply to display and audio components of an ad.
Any questions surrounding the suitability of advertising should be submitted to AdsWizz at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Content, Profane or Sexually Lewd Audio Content
- Ads Directing Listeners to Services that Compete with our Publishers and/or AdsWizz
- Age-Restricted Content
- Contests, Games of Chance, Gambling, and Sweepstakes
- Ads Relating to Pharmaceutical and Other Health-Related Products and/or Services
- Political and Religious Content
- Depictions of Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco
- Solicitation of Funds
- Movie Trailers, Video Games and TV Clips Involving the Inappropriate Use of Sex, Horror, Shock or Violence
Last updated: March 4, 2018