Last updated: January 1, 2020
AdsWizz’s relationship with our music, radio and podcasting customers:
If you are a music, radio or podcasting website or app using the AdsWizz technology and services, your contract with us describes the services that we provide to you and serves as your instruction to us to process information as part of the performance of our services. For the purposes of CCPA, the data that you or third parties provide to us and the data that we collect on your behalf may include personal information. In this context, if you are subject to CCPA, you are a “business” and we are your “service provider”. Any personal information of your end users that is provided to AdsWizz by you or third parties and/or which we collect on your behalf is in the context of the services we are providing to you pursuant to our contract.
Consumer Rights Under CCPA:
Right to Opt-Out
As a service provider, we process personal information of end users on behalf of our music, radio and podcasting website and app customers (who are “businesses” under CCPA) per the terms of our contracts with them. As a service provider, we do not sell the personal information of our customers’ end users. If you are a user of a music, radio, or podcasting website or app that is one of our customers and you wish to exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, contact such website or app directly.
Right to Know
Right to Disclosure of Categories of Information: As a consumer, you have the right to request that a business provide the following disclosures covering the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request.
- The categories of personal information collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business has shared the personal information.
- The categories of personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose.
Right to Access Specific Pieces of Information: You also have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
As a service provider, we will assist our customers to fulfill verified consumer access requests as long as we receive the request directly from the radio, music or podcasting website or app that is our customer.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. As a service provider, we will work with our radio, music and podcasting website and app customers to fulfill consumer deletion requests that the website or app provides directly to us. We will follow the deletion instructions of the website or app following the website or app receiving a verifiable request, unless we maintain the information for a permitted purpose under CCPA or we do not consider the information to be “personal information”. Please note that we are unable to delete information needed to:
- Detect, prevent or prosecute security incidents, fraud, or other misuse;
- Identify, repair, and debug errors that impair our products, services, systems, or other functionality;
- Comply with legal or reporting obligations, including to pursue or defend legal claims, exercise or enable others to exercise any rights provided by law, enforce or comply with contractual obligations, respond to valid requests for information, and comply with or enforce applicable laws and regulations; or
- Exercise or enforce any other exceptions provided by CCPA.
If you are a user of a radio, music and/or podcasting website or app that uses AdsWizz’s services, submit your requests directly to the website or app with whom you have a direct relationship. We process data at these websites’ and apps’ direction, including assisting them with access, deletion, and other requests from their users. We will work with our radio, music and podcasting customers that you have a direct relationship with to address your privacy rights.
Collection and Sharing of Personal Information
If you have any questions about any of the information in this notice, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.