At AdsWizz, we strive to honor the privacy and security of any data we collect, including from:
- Visitors using our website located at www.adswizz.com; and
- Visitors to on-line radio services, on-line music platforms, on-line podcast providers and other audio and/or video services, which services use AdsWizz technology to deliver targeted and non-targeted advertisements for audio, video, and/or display content (collectively, “Third Party Publishers”).
What Is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device which can be used in combination with pixel tags, load storage objects and similar technologies. We use the identifier in a cookie to help us manage and report on your interaction with our website and Third Party Publishers sites as described below.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
A. Cookies we place when you visit our website:
Website Cookies are “Strictly Necessary” cookies that let you move around the website and use essential features of the website or features that you specifically request to use. We use these Strictly Necessary cookies for the following purposes:
- For security purposes, in particular to authenticate your login credentials and to remember that you are logged in;
- To assess technical issues relating to access to our website and its contents;
- To improve our website;
- To keep count of return visits to our website and indicate which pages on our website you have already visited and any pre-filled forms submitted via our website.
Without these Strictly Necessary cookies, we may not be able to provide a seamless experience on our website. If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee the functionality and/or the security of our website.
Although we do not need your consent to set Strictly Necessary Cookies, you are able to block or delete these Strictly Necessary cookies in the settings on your web browser. You can find more information on how to block or delete cookies in the section below entitled “How to Manage our Cookies”.
Website Cookies we use when you visit our website may be any of the types described below:
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time as specified in the cookie. Persistent cookies are activated each time you visit our website.
- Session cookies: a session cookie allows us to link your actions on our website during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finishes when you close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser all session cookies are deleted.
“Third-party cookies” are cookies set set by third parties that provide technology needed for AdsWizz website to work properly.
Website Cookies List
The following cookies are currently used on our website:
Cookie Name: PHPSESSID
Example Value: s44snc705j5n4ulaslimo9…
Purpose: This cookie enables our website to function and maintain any settings that you might use for the duration of your visit. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiration it disappears when the browser is closed.
Cookie Name: OAID
Example Value: optout
This cookie is used to record whether you have opted out of the collection of information by our AdsWizz Service Cookies (see below for additional details). The cookie is set when the AdsWizz website visitor visits the page https://www.adswizz.com/our-privacy-policy/ and chooses to disable targeted advertisements.
Cookie Name: cookie_notice_accepted
Example Value: true
Cookie Name: __cfduid
Example Value: d5c06b35ffec28d201d1c357fe59c911f1554125643
Purpose: This cookie is used to speedup how quickly our website loads.
Cookie Name: __cfruid
Example Value: 5a078c70760c2e2242d40ac64a52c9e046505f64-1559301760
Purpose: This cookie enables our website to identify trusted web traffic. As the __cfruid cookie has no timed expiration it disappears when the browser is closed.
B. Cookies you may receive when visiting Third Party Publishers’ websites or platforms.
When you visit or use on-line services provided by Third Party Publishers (including, without limitation, on-line radio services, on-line music platforms, and on-line podcast providers) that use AdsWizz technology to deliver targeted and non-targeted advertisements for audio, video and/or display content, such Third Party Publishers may instruct your device to connect to a web service hosted at an adswizz.com internet domain, which will cause us to drop a cookie onto your device.
We refer to these cookies as “AdsWizz Service Cookies”. We use AdsWizz Service Cookies to track your visits to and usage of on-line radio streams, podcast files, music platform playlists, apps and other services provided by Third Party Publishers who use AdsWizz technology. These AdsWizz Service Cookies allow Third Party Publishers to deliver targeted advertisements to you. The AdsWizz Service Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To record the number of times you have seen the same advertisement in order to meet a Third Party Publisher’s frequency capping requirements;
- To deliver relevant advertisements to you on the Third Party Publisher services based on the Third Party Publisher websites and services that you use;
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content on behalf of Third Party Publishers; and
- To measure advertising campaign performance metrics and provide such performance metrics reports to Third Party Publishers.
To the extent that any personal information is collected through the AdsWizz Service Cookies, such personal information is processed by us in accordance with the instruction of the applicable Third Party Publisher. For additional information about such processing of your personal information, please refer to the relevant privacy notice or policy provided by the applicable Third Party Publisher.
AdsWizz Service Cookies may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Additional details on the use of AdsWizz Service Cookies are set forth below.
AdsWizz Service Cookies List:
The following cookies are currently used by AdsWizz on behalf of Third Party Publishers:
Cookie Name: OAID
Example Value: e314ae5e613ed2ec86376e95883186
Purpose: This cookie is used to identify the user across multiple sessions.
Cookie Name: OAEGEO
Example Value: NW10|51.5426|-0.2449||||::ffff:220.127.116.11|makonix+sia|Europe
Purpose: This cookie is used to record the user’s location information to enable faster subsequent look-ups, (i.e., the first time a user connects to an AdsWizz.com domain the AdsWizz systems infer the approximate location of the user based on the user’s IP address). The AdsWizz systems then drop a cookie containing the user’s approximate location so that the AdsWizz systems do not need to perform the address to approximate location lookup the next time the user connects to an AdsWizz system during the same session. The level of precision varies from country to country but in its most granular form will consist of: country / region / city / postal (or ZIP) code. Street level information is not available.
Cookie Name: sessionId
Example Value: e314ae5e613ed2ec86376e95883186
Purpose: This cookie is used to identify the same user’s session.
How to manage AdsWizz Service Cookies
As AdsWizz Service Cookies are set at the request of Third Party Publishers, such Third Party Publishers are responsible for making sire that you have consented to such cookies being placed on your device. If you do not consent to the AdsWizz Service Cookies, or if you would like to withdraw your consent, you can manage the AdsWizz Service Cookies in the following ways:
- Contact the Third Party Publisher; You can use the mechanisms provided by the Third Party Publisher to refuse the settings of the cookies or to withdraw your consent to the cookies.
- Use the “DO NOT TRACK” feature (which is accessible at the bottom of our Privacy Notice) if you do not want any Third Party Publishers to collect information through the AdsWizz Service Cookie in order to display targeted advertisements. AdsWizz has implemented a tool that will prevent Third Party Publishers from doing so. Please bear in mind, that in order to implement your request, AdsWizz will need to update the value of any AdsWizz Service Cookies already existing on your device and set it to “DO NOT TRACK’. Therefore, you must make sure that such AdsWizz Service Cookies remain enabled on your device with the DO NOT TRACK instruction set.
- You can block or delete cookies, including the AdsWizz Service Cookies, by applying specific settings to your preferred web browser. You can find more information on how to block or delete cookies in the “How to manage our cookies” section below.
How to manage our Cookies
Changing your Cookie Settings. You can change your cookie settings through the browser settings, which are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari