Powerful women are taking over the audio industry from every angle—both in and out of the studio.
Join SXM Media, Simplecast, and AdsWizz, as we highlight the audio fempire and bring not one, but two panel conversations to the stage at Podcast Movement 2022.
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
11:15am | Doors open, lunch will be provided
11:30am – 12:30pm | Programming
Location: Keynote Stage, Lone Star Ballroom
Hosted by Monica Robles, Director of Strategic Accounts at SXM Media.
- Tapping Into the Wisdom Vanguard Podcasters: A deep dive into the minds and experiences of accomplished creators to learn about the moments that fortified their path, what they would do with a time machine and the best advice they ever received or want to give.
- Caitlin Van Horn, Head of Marketing, Simplecast (M)
- Delia D’Ambra, Creator & Host, Counter Clock and Park Predators, Audiochuck
- Hala Taha, Creator, Young and Profiting Podcast, YAP Media Network
- Jordan Cobb, Lead Writer & Director, No Such Thing Productions
- Elevating Diverse Female Voices in Podcasting: Listen in as inspirational women in the audio industry share their career defining moments and actionable ways to champion your passions and achieve your own version of success.
- Justine Benjamin, Head of Marketing, AdsWizz (M)
- Marla Isackson, Founder & CEO, Ossa Collective Academy
- Naomi Shah, Founder and CEO, Meet Cute
- Tiffany Ashitey, Creator Network Director for the US, Acast
Throughout the event, the panel will also “pass the mic” to the audience to encourage them to share their stories, ask questions, and let their voices be heard.
Come for the inspiration, leave with a new network!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Don’t miss these networking events!
BIPOC Midday Meetup
Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 11:15am – 12:15pm
This popular daytime event is brought to you by BIPOC Podcast Creators and Simplecast. This meetup has a relaxed format with a short knowledge-sharing session with special guests – current guests include Zach Kahn, from Apple podcasts, Molly Jensen, CEO Afripods, Ashton Carter from Pod People, and the BIPOC Podcast Creators executive advisors. Light bites, drinks and prizes will be provided. No registration is required.
Official After Party, presented by Simplecast
Friday, August 26, 2022, 4pm – 6pm
On the last day of the conference, Simplecast will host its signature post conference Happy Hour with an open bar, passed apps, a photo booth, and more–plus exciting new features from Simplecast! (But mostly: good vibes with fellow creators.) To register, simply add the event to your schedule via the Podcast Movement event app.